I love raw food!!! But I've got to admit, on a chilly winter morning it's sometimes hard to get up and pop a bunch of raw fruit, veg, nuts and seeds in the blender. So this delicious recipe for warm chia pudding is using as much RAW food as we can, just with a little bit of warmed nut milk. And if you're careful when you heat the milk then you'll keep all the raw goodness of all the other ingredients in tact.
- 1/3 cup Morelife Chia Seeds
- 1-1/2 cups milk of your choice - we recommend Macadamia or Coconut Milk
- 1 serve of Amazonia Raw Paleo Protein Powder
- A handful of raw cashews and flaked almonds
- Some fresh fruit to serve
- A nice big serve of Matcha Maiden Mix N Matcha Blend for a boost of Green Tea energy and antioxidants
In a protein shaker, combine the protein powder, chia seeds and milk. Give it a good shake and then pop it in a saucepan on the stove. Mix it constantly and check the temp. Once it is warm enough to enjoy remove it from the heat and pour it into a bowel to serve. Top it with some fresh fruit, some Matcha Maiden and your raw nuts. You're now ready to enjoy the low carb goodness of a healthy, high protein breakfast on a chilly winter morning. This is the real breakfast of champions!